Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

19 March 2010

Resource - Georgia Virtual Vault

Georgia's virtual vault is a treasure trove of genealogical records. Contained there you will find death certificates 1919-1927 which are indexed and 1928-1930 which are not indexed but are easily found with a tad bit of work.

Also included in the vault are other records such as a post card collection, will books, marriage records, land records, Confederate military & pension records and so much more.

A really great place to research if you need Georgia records. The death record images are pretty decent, I've seen better, but I've seen much worse. But in my opinion, FREE is a very good thing - and that is what this site is - totally 100% free!

You can check out the Georgia Virtual Vault here .

I'll be back on Monday - its my day for Relatively Speaking - Cousins Who Blog.

Until then -
Happy Researching!
Karen

No comments: