Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

05 April 2011

Lovely Blog Award

Thanks to Liz over at My Tapley Tree for bestowing this award on Genealogy Frame of Mind.  I do appreciate her thinking of me!

As much as I'd love to pass this along, I've done this once - you can see my picks here.  There are so many awesome genealogy blogs out there and more new ones coming online everyday.

I'd like to suggest that if you want to spend an afternoon doing some great reading, scroll down to the bottom of the blog and you'll see a brownish colored box that represents a "webring" sort of thing that takes you from genealogy blog to genealogy blog.  I nice way to spend an afternoon - its sort of like a treasure hunt, you never know what you'll come across!!

Thanks again Liz, I'm honored!

Happy Researching!
Karen

No comments: