Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

07 September 2012

The Song That Never Ends...

I'm sure you've heard that song - especially if you've ever tuned it to any type of children's television.  It always shows up sooner or later.  And once you get it stuck in your head, well there's just no getting around it.  That little tune - "this is the song that never ends..." and it just goes on and on and on and.....

I sort of feel that way about my to do lists.  They just never seem to end.  I'm constantly adding & subtracting things from them.  To do lists that cover every repository and cemetery that has anything to do with my data base.  I've been cleaning up my file, using GenSmarts as a guide for what I am missing.  Maybe I shouldn't have asked! 

So now my to do list is over _____  pages long (you don't want to know), linked back to over 100 libraries, cemeteries and other repositories. 

Will it ever get done?  Dunno....  I do know that I'm going to work on a few of those repositories and such this weekend while we are on the road.  But you know what they say,  one answer leads to at least two more questions. 

This is the song that never ends......

Happy Researching!

No comments: