Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

09 November 2012

Someday I'll Catch Up... I Hope

It seems the more I try to focus on getting caught up the more behind I get.  Am I the only one who feels that way?

I do wonder why I blog when some weeks (like this one) with grandsons here, meetings here for Mr. Brown Eyes and his committee's, mom arrives tomorrow, daughters birthday etc... where do I fit in my blogging & genealogy? 

Its not been a productive week genealogy wise here, but today I'm hoping to get some genealogy done.  On the other front, I did get some Christmas sewing done so I guess all is not lost.

Today I'm going to work some more on getting some more marriage dates located.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anne Percival Kruszka said...

What is being caught up? The more I enter in the database, the more I find!

Karen K said...

Yeah I know.... I started today out working on the marriages I am missing and ended up researching my Gable line. Tons of new stuff to enter, census etc... I can relate! You just seem so much more organized...