Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

19 May 2009

Tombstone Tuesday



Headstone of Henry(1822-1897)& Mariah(1828-1899) Boomershine, Germantown Cemetery, Montgomery County, Ohio.

Henry & his wife Mariah/Maria are my third great grandparents. They were the parents of ten children, Henry Jr., Webster, Sarah, Abraham, Adam, William, Mary, Maria, Daniel & Allen.

Henry Sr., the "owner" of the headstone is the son of Abraham(1801-1889) Boomershine & his wife, Catherine Cook (1797-1876).

I've documented the Boomershine family back to Henry Boomershine Sr., and his wife, Magdalena Christina Swartzel. The family is documented with vital records, census records, obituaries, headstone photo's and more. I'm always happy to share my work with anyone who is willing to do same. I did remove my Boomershine file from the internet due to click & claim genealogy.

You can contact me thru this blog for info on the Boomershine books that I have done.

For now, enjoy the photo!

No comments: