Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

12 November 2009

Surprise!


I must admit there is not much that surprises me anymore, but yesterday Carol, over at Reflections from the Fence totally surprised me with a Kreativ Blogger Award!

It was an honor but also a challenge! The winner of the award has to list seven things about themselves and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers. What fun!
Okay, guess we'll start with the seven things about me!
  • I've been married 32 years to my college sweetheart
  • I'm obsessed with genealogy, my husband and my 3 grandsons (sometimes the kids even manage to slip in there!)
  • I love being a homemaker - taking care of our home, cooking & cleaning. I'm probably one of the rare few that don't mind doing housework!
  • Carol over at Reflections From The Fence and I were friends LONG before we discovered we were actually cousins.
  • I'm most comfortable in my jeans and wearing no shoes.
  • I was headed for the US Air Force when I met Mark & missed the bus for my physical.
  • I was born in South Florida

  • Now for my nominees, I love reading, but I have to admit I don't read many blogs. It's just too easy for me to get caught up in them and get nothing done on my to do lists! But, I'll see what I can do...

    1. The Research Journal
    2. A View From the Edge
    3. Flipside
    4. Photo-Sleuth

    Sorry I do not have a list of 7 for you, but these four are four that I do read, along with cousin Carol's. Perhaps I'll do some more blog reading next week when I have extra time down in Louisville, Ky.

    Thanks again to Carol for sharing this award with me! I'm honored you thought of me!

    Happy researching!

    Karen

    No comments: