Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

17 December 2010

Holiday Wishes From Our House To Yours!

I want to take this opportunity to wish all my followers a very Happy Holiday season & a safe and hapy New Year!

I've decided to take the next ten days or so off from blogging to enjoy the holidays with my family & friends!  I'll be back on Jaunary 2nd with more genealogy stuff just for you!  

 The holidays are always busy around here and it seems the closer we get to the big day the busier we get. 

As Jonathon said last night - Ho Ho Ho is coming grandma!   For me, Christmas is all about my grandsons & that means time as well as presents.  I've got one more research trip tomorrow then next week I'll be baking & cleaning for the big day.

So from the Krugman family - Mark, Karen, Eric, Nick, Carter & Grandma Phyllis --

   HAPPY HOLIDAYS & A VERY JOYOUS NEW YEAR! 

No comments: