Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

25 August 2011

So Little Time... So Much To Do...

I've been working very diligently at staying on top of my "projects".   With all the data entry I bring back from my trips sometimes it gets difficult.  The ongoing marriage searches are progressing, although I suspect that there are quite a few marriages that occurred at some point in the 1600 & 1700's that I doubt I'll ever pinpoint the exact date on. 

Every day it seems another free data base appears on either FamilySearch or Ancestry that I really should look at.  Just this morning cousin & fellow blogger, Anne over at Gene Notes emails that Kentucky probate records are up on FamilySearch.  Mr. Brown Eyes is full of Kentucky ancestors.  I resist the urge to go there...

Toss in the flower gardens outside the window (that translates into I can SEE the weeds), the veggies that need picking, and the watching the two oldest grandsons and I find myself wondering if I'll ever get everything done on my list?

Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

Happy Researching!
Karen

No comments: