A few of the ways I cut corners when doing genealogy.
- I carpool if going to a library within driving distance.
- When I make copies at the libraries, I bring the pages home with me. After transcribing/scanning or whatever I save the papers and print on the back side or use them for notepaper.
- If possible I take my own lunch (yep, even when I go to Ft Wayne!)
- When I can & it is allowed I use my camera to take photo's of the images and transcribe from there. My iPad2 works really well in this department!
- If possible and the library/historical society allows I ask for my copies to be double sided.