Mrs. William Phillips, died last Sunday of paralysis at her home southeast of town. Funeral was held Wednesday afternoon at the Progressive Dunkard Church. Interment at Springboro.
He leaves two sons, Paul L. Sharters and five sons. The deceased's maiden name was Early and she leaves five brothers; Albert, Peter, David, Charles and Jacob Early, and one sister, Mrs. Mary Emby.
Herei's my take on the obit -
- Name is correct.
- Death certificate agrees with cause of death
- Location of death is correct
- Burial location is correct
- She is not a "he"
- She didn't leave two sons, she left six sons, David Allen, Elwood Vernon, Robert Francis, John Early, Charles Monroe, Earl Cora
- She was also survived by two daughters, Elva Leanna and Mariba Idella
- Also suvived by her husband, William Harrison Phillips
- She was survived by five brothers, Albert Isaac, John Peter, Charles Westiin, David Allen, Jacob R.
- She was survived by one sister, Mary Catherine (Emby).
- Also suvived by 21 grandchildren