Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

26 November 2012

Monday Musings

Headed out to research in Dayton, Ohio this Saturday.  So I'm hoping to get some more items added to my to do list.  I want to get it all on a spread sheet so that it is all organized chronologically.  Makes it so much easier to get the microfilms that way. 

Now that the holidays are upon us I've been doing a ton of sewing.  With both of my children moving into new homes this year there are some things that I'm working on for them and for some friends.  I could have sworn it was summer a few weeks ago!  Where did the time go?

Refining my Christmas research trip list as well.  One of our long standing holiday "traditions" is a Christmas research trip.  Mr. Brown Eyes is off between Christmas & New Years so we try to take a few days and go somewhere to research and get some down time from all the holiday hoo ha...  Its become a real tradition and we really look forward to it.  Biggest decision is where to go? 


No comments: