Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

22 November 2012

Thankful Thursday - A Week Of Thankful

Today's Thankful is my family.   Mr. Brown eyes is the love of my life, the most positive and supportive person one could ever wish for.  His love for me is everlasting and totally unconditional.  He's at every talk I give,  drops everything to run off and research with me regardless of the day or time.

I'm blessed with two awesome kids and a wonderful son inlaw, and they've blessed me (us) with three awesome grandsons who just rock my world.  I'm thankful that my kids & grandsons are healthy & happy.

I'm thankful for the restoration of my relationship with my sister. Many years miles and issues kept us apart, now back together.  Thankful for my brother being in a safe place and taken care of.  Siblings are special and my brother & sister mean so much to me.

My mom is still alive and for the most part healthy, for that I am thankful as well.

Finally, I'm thankful for all my aunts & uncles and the slew of cousins....the Ansley cousins, the Phillips, the Radley's, the Anderson's....


No comments: