Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

21 November 2012

Wedding Wednesday - A Week of Thankful

Today's Thankful is about weddings.  More specifically about marriages.  I'm thankful for the couples who married...  and had marriages that set the example for me.  My grandparents on my dad's side married 65 years, my mom's parents, married 51 years!  With generations of marriages in a family tree there are many, and mine is no exception.  But these two, perhaps because of my relationships as a child with these two couples, make them special to me.  What an example they set! 


Top photo - Annie Elizabeth Nix & husband, David Ansley with son Clarence Ansley (my dad!).  David & Annie were married 21 APR 1933 in Grady County, Georgia.

 Lower image, Raymond Phillips and wife, Pauline Kreitzer Phillips with me.  Ray & Pauline were married 11 NOV 1933 in Union County, Indiana. 



No comments: