Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

13 September 2013

Bratton - Swisher Photo (ca1905)


A few years ago another Boomershine descendant contacted me stating that she had been to an estate sale and had found a box of photo's.  They were Boomershine photo's and the person holding the sale wanted to make sure that the photo's did NOT go to any relatives.  Seems there had been a family spat many years ago.  To make a long story short, she got the photo's, contacted me and sent them to me.   Alot of the images in the box are like the one above with the details about the photo on the back of the photo, written by some unknown person.  The photo's have been scanned by me and have now made their way back to the family. 

The couple above, Thomas Bratton & Ada Swisher are the parents of Agnes Naomi Bratton who married Elmer Carl Boomershine on 21 MAY 1924 in Campbell County, Kentucky.  They were the parents of four boys, Donald, Ronald, Charles and James.  If you are a descendant of this line and would like a copy of this image please contact me and I'll be happy to email you what I have. 

Agnes dies 5 JUL 1948 in Butler County,Ohio and Elmer dies 7 OCT 1971 in Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio.  They are buried together in Fairvew Cemetery, Gratis, Preble County, Ohio.


No comments: