Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

27 October 2014

Monday Musings

Yet another week has flown by.  I don't know where time goes!

This Monday morning finds us back at our apartment in Canada.  It seems strange having two places we call home.  Being home all weekend, seeing the kids & friends sure made it hard to leave and return to our temporary home here in Canada.  But I made it.

This weeks focus for me will be work on three new talks. I've got two at least outlined but the third - well its outlined in my mind but not any hard surface just yet.  Many of you are aware that I do speak on genealogy topics.  So be sure to check out my page at the Genealogical Speakers Guild site.  I'd love to come and speak to your society or organization.

The three talks I''m working on are
- Thinking Outside the Box which will focus on ways to bring down your brick walls
-Colonial Records - What are colonial records and where do I find them?
-Here Comes the Judge - What to expect with a visit to a courthouse.  Explores courthouse holdings & procedures.

I also have more images to crop, name & link.  Going to be doing a post on iPhoto for those using that software on the MAC.  Does a great job.

Hope that you are all well and gearing ip for the quickly approaching holidays!

Happy Researching!
Karen

No comments: