Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

20 January 2010

TAG

My friend & fellow blogger Anne, over at Generational tagged me for some fun today. The game is as follows....

Go here and browse the random quotes until you find five that you think reflect who you are or what you believe. Hint - use the bottom to select categories. Kind of fun! Repost and tag five friends (if you want).

Here are my five... starting with one I did NOT find there, but totally reflects how I view each & every day! Enjoy!

Well behaved women rarely make history! -unk.

A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
Dave Meurer, "Daze of Our Wives"

I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way.
Franklin P. Adams (1881 - 1960)

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), Letter to Mrs Foote, Dec. 2, 1887

Anyone who uses the phrase 'easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried taking candy from a baby.
Unknown

No comments: