Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

26 November 2010

The Day After...

Yeah I know.  Alot of people call today, the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday.  I guess I'm different, I see the potential here that alot of people won't.  First of all, I don't have to be out shopping, I'm pretty much done with that.  Second of all, while all of you are out shopping, fighting crowds, growling about parking spaces, I'll be here, warm & cozy, probably with my cup of peppermint tea, surfing ancestry and working on my family history!  Later we'll break out the turkey day leftovers.

So for today, I'm going to leave the blogging to the die-hard bloggers, and I'm going to enjoy my day, surfing ancestry and the other sites I use; hanging out with the grandkids & husband!  After all isn't that what the holidays are all about - families??  I'll be back blogging about my finds from today on Monday. 

Be sure to take some time out during your busy holiday season for yourself!

Happy Researching!
Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

smart girl! I'm doing much the same, except I have been working on decorating the house for Christmas

Brenda said...

Hi Karen, my sentiments exactly. I will take time for the family any day rather than save x? at a store that will try my patient; mobs of people I don't know; a stress headache from watching silly people sitting out freezing all night.. ;) I know the bargains can be good but not nearly as good as being with my family. You guys have a good holiday to come. Brenda