Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

26 July 2011

Tombstone Tuesday - Isaac Roy Kreitzer

Last Will & Testament
  I, Roy Kreitzer, of the Township of Van Buren, County of Darke, and state of Ohio, being of full age, of sound mind & memory and not under any restraint hereby publish and declare this to be my last will & testament hereby revoking all wills and testaments by me heretofore made and executed.
  Item one:  I direct that all my just debts including my funeral expenses be first paid out of my estate as soon as practicable after the time of my decease.
  Item two:  All the rest and residue of my estate both real and personal of every kind and description wheresoever situate which I may own or have right to dispose of at the time of my decease, I give, devise and bequeath to my wife, Amanda Kreitzer absolutley and in fee simple.
  Item three: Should my wife fail to survive me or should we be killed in a common accident then it is my will that all of said property set forth in Item number two hereof shall then pass to my children George Kreitzer,  Dale Kreitzer, Leonard Kreitzer, Mildred Troutwine, Mary Everman, Virginia Smith, Ralph Kreitzer, Irene Keller and Forest Kreitzer, share and share alike.
  Item four: I make, nominate my wife, Amanda Kreitzer to be the executrix hereof and should she fail to so qualify, then it is my will that George Kreitzer be appointed as executor of this my last will and testament.

  In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Greenville, Ohio, this eleventh Day of September, 1962.
     /s/ Roy Kreitzer

No comments: