Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

05 July 2011

Travel Tuesday - Darke County, Ohio

Yesterday morning, we left Kentucky and headed back north to research in Ohio. This week we are heading up a group of researching in Darke & Montgomery County, Ohio. All are members of the on line Darke County mail list. All together I think there are 10 of us.

So today we will be researching at the Garst library & Museum. I'm really looking forward to this week, researching with all these friends I've not met before!

Some of the surnames I'll be researching there will be:
McCune, Boomershine, Moore, Arnett, Teaford, Baker, Mendenhall, Sherry, Warner, Foreman, Crumrine, Krousbein, Landis, Harper and many more!

Tomorrow, I'll fill you in on how it went and share with you the surnames and research plans for the Brethren Research Center on Wednesday the 6th.

Happy Researching!
Karen

No comments: