Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

23 December 2011

Holiday Wishes

The cookies are baked, the presents are wrapped, the menu is planned & shopped for, the house is decorated.... Sure glad I got it all done before this head cold from hades got me!

Two oldest grandsons are here, and they are eagerly counting wake-ups till Santa comes! Watching the excitement that they have reminds me of the joys of the holidays - the kids! Being 5 & 8, they are really into the Holiday, sometimes with questions that I just have to shake my head & wonder about? Having them around helps all of us stay young! (something abt reindeer & toilets?)

I must admit that the best part of Christmas, at least for me, is giving, is seeing the people I love enjoying the gifts, the food, the memories we are making. Memories that I hope many years from now those grandkids will look back and smile... And just maybe they will reflect back on the Christmas' they spent here with grandpa, grandma, great-grandma and the rest of the family, and know just how precious they were to us!

Here's wishing you & yours a joyous holiday filled with love, laughter and memories that will last for many lifetimes!

Merry Christmas to all!

Karen

1 comment: