Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

26 December 2011

A Little Break & A Great GIft...

Its Monday, and usually on Monday I have something here genealogy.  It's become quite the Christmas tradition here that since Mr. Brown Eyes is always off between Christmas & New Years we take off and research somewhere. 

With my new Flip Pal Scanner in my new hot pink iPad/Scanner case we are off to research in both Miami and Montgomery County, Ohio for a few days.  Mom & the dog Spike are here to hold down the fort,  and awesome daughter Mandi comin' by to make sure Spike gets out for some walks.

So I'm going to take the rest of the week off.  Going to go and chill after a very hectic holiday season (and a nasty cold bug to boot!), I'll be back one week from today with more genealogy! 

Have a joyous & safe Happy New Year!  See you next year!  
Karen

1 comment:

Michelle Goodrum said...

Have fun and find lots of good stuff!