Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

05 December 2011

I Went To Class In My Slippers!

I never thought I'd say this, but, I went to class in my slippers!  I know the dress codes at alot of learning institutions just aren't what they used to be but...

Actually I did go to class in my slippers, with a cup of hot tea and Christmas music playing in the background. It was awesome.  No going out in the snow, fighting for parking spaces, paying for books & tuition.  It was all FREE!  How you ask?

I went to one of Legacy Family Tree's webinars.  Check out the link,  a whole listing of fabulous classes all taken in the comfort of your own home/office.  And all available at no cost to you.   I've taken two of the webinars so far and I've really enjoyed both.  Its best if you pre-register, even for the ones that may be months out, they send you reminders. 

Going to class in your slippers - its a bit different but it sure worked for me.  Go on over and check out the upcoming classes.  A great opportunity to learn something new or just brush up on some old stuff, either way, the webinar is a great opportunity.  Give it a try.  I think you'll be glad you did!

Happy Researching!
Karen

No comments: