Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

17 January 2012

Be Careful What You Wish For....

As I wrote at the beginning of this year, I always have many projects in process. Always seem to be something that needs typed, or something that needs to be typed or scanned. I could never complain about being bored.

Last Thursday we left Michigan and drove two days to take my mom back to Florida. I thought finally I would go and come back with nothing to add to the ever present pile. Boy was I ever wrong!

Before I left to come home she presented me with two recipe boxes of my grandmother's, both full of her handwritten recipes. I always said I wanted to get those and scan them.

Guess what? Looks like I got my wish.... Better be careful what I wish for in the future!

1 comment:

Susan Clark said...

Grinning. That's one on my wish list too.