Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

17 September 2012

Amanuensis Monday




I Casper DUTE', of the village of North Amherst, County of Lorain and state of Ohio, being about seventy two years of age, and being of sound and disposing mind and memory do make, publish and  declare this my last will and testament. Hereby revoking and making null and void all other last wills and testaments made heretofor:

  First-My will is that all my just debts and funeral expenses shall be paid out of my estate as soon after my decease as shall be (next two words not legible).

  Second-I give and devise and bequeath to my beloved wife May DUTE, all my property both real and personal to have and to hold, absolutely for ever.

   And I hereby appoint my said wife, executrix of this my last will and testament, and I request the judge of the probate court to appoint her without requiring bond.

   I desire that no appraisement, and no sale of my personal property be made, and request that the court of probate direct the omission of the same.

   In testimony whereof, I have set my hand to this my last will and testament at North Amherst, Ohio this 12th day of January in the year of our Lord, One Thousand Eight Hundred and ninety nine.

                                          /s/   Casper Dute' 

[Wills & other documents are typed as found, no grammatical or spelling errors are corrected.]

No comments: