Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

04 February 2013

Monday Musings - Cousins!

One of the reasons I decided to blog was to share the things that I have found over the past twenty years in my researching.

I share here on the blog primarily for two reasons -
  1. To help those who may not be able to get the items I have found.  I'm very fortunate to have been able to visit many of the area's where my ancestors lived. That has allowed me to locate and acquire many original documents that perhaps are not online yet.
  2. To make contacts with those who are working on researching the same lineage and may be related. 
This past week it happened again.  Another awesome cousin has found my blog!  Deb is a cousin on my Ansley/Nix line.  She's not a distant cousin, we're talking second cousins here.  Her grandmother and mine were sisters.  Deb has been gracious enough to share some awesome photo's with me!  I'm so glad she found my blog! She's just getting into genealogy so I'm happy that I'll be able to share the research I've done on our line with her. 

No comments: