Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

18 March 2013

Monday Musings

Seems like the week just flew by, hard to believe its Monday already.  Worked some more on my data base, primarily looking for sources on things that were entered in the file when I first started researching 20+ years ago.

I will be speaking on the West Coast the last weekend in April and as a side trip we will be spending a few days researching at the FHL in Salt Lake City.  So prep has begun on the list of things I want to research on there as well.

Saturday was productive as well, but with a wedding to attend on Sunday and the oldest grandson being hospitalized for a short time I can't say same for Sunday.  The grandson is fine but I'll have to play catch up on that research list at a later time. 

So how was your weekend?  What sort of research do you have on tap this week?

No comments: