Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

30 January 2014

Just Another Day

I've spent the past few days working on learning how to edit my photo's in Picasa3.  Not that difficult but different than what I have been used to in the past.  A bit of a challenge but manageable.

Right now I am working on the SHANKLIN images I pulled at the Hopkinsville Public Library while we were there the end of December.  Editing the photo's, transcribing the obits and them moving them and linking them to their persons.  Time consuming but well worth the effort.

Little by little, one byte at a time it all gets done!  With tax season kicking in this weekend, I'll have plenty of time to work on this project while Mr Brown Eyes does taxes.  Managing the office & phone is nothing compared to his job.  So maybe I'll get this project done before 2015?

What are you working on?

No comments: