Can't speak for everyone reading my blog today but it just seems natural to me to especially counting our blessings this year.
- 3 healthy active grandsons
- my mom, age 72 is still healthy and enjoying her life
- Mark still has a job at Ford despite all the job cuts at Ford earlier this year
- Both of the kids are still employed & healthy
- Everyone in the family has a roof over their heads & the heat is on
- No breast cancer!
- Life is good, we are blessed and for that we are especially thankful!
My Thanksgiving wish for each of you reading this blog is peace & happiness for you & yours this Thanksgiving holiday. I won't be blogging tomorrow - I plan on spending the day enjoying the day with my family. After all isn't family one of life's greatest blessings? After all we do research FAMILY history!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!