Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow miprofgenie on Twitter

25 July 2016

Monday Musings

This weeks postings will be primarily focused on Thomas Ansley (1775-1838).  Born in New Jersey, the son of William Ansley (ca1700-1773) and his wife, Rebecca (ca1720-ca1750).  I've got tons of stuff I want to chase on this line but there are only so many hours in the day. 

While I was at the Georgia Archives I found quite a few very early "colonial" records on Thomas and I am going to share them here with those who may be interested.  Other records I had hoped to locate just were not to be found.  So I will share the things I did find.  

IF you are by chance related to the Ansley family, I'd love to hear from you.  If you see a document here that you want to use in your family file, by all means let me know and I'll send you one of the scans I have along with the source that goes with it.  In exchange I'd like to see how you are related to the Ansley's.  : )  Keep in mind that not all of the documents you will see posted this week have been transcribed YET. 

Thomas Ansley and his wife, Rebecca "Widow Harrison" Cocke, are my sixth great grandparents. 

Happy Researching!
  Karen

No comments: